UP Polytechnic Application form 2022 Application Form submission procedure started from the 4th Week Of February 2022. This application mode is online. The Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic 2022 admission process is organized by the official authorities. This exam will be conducted at the state level every year. In this article, we also share full details of UP Polytechnic Admission.
This exam Eligibility criterion is that all candidates must have a 10th or equivalent examination from any recognized Board or Institute. All candidates must have Science as one of their subjects in the qualifying examination. This exam will be conducted online mode and with a total of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ). This exam’s total subject is Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, English, and the total marks are 180.
JEECUP Polytechnic Application Form 2022 Eligibility full details
This exam will be conducted for the candidates seeking admission in Diploma Courses of various offered fields. All qualified candidates from the examination will get admission to various Government and Private Polytechnic institutes across the state. To get the latest information about the Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic 2022 admission process, Application form, Eligibility, Syllabus, Result, Exam Pattern, and many more.
UP Polytechnic 2022 Important dates
|Board||Uttar Pradesh Board Of Technical Education (UPBTE)|
|Exam Name||Entrance Polytechnica Exam|
|Application form||4th Wek Of February 2022|
|Submit last date application form||3rd Week Of June 2022|
|Admit card Release date||Available Soon|
|JEECUP exam 2022||July 2022|
|Answer key publish||Update Soon|
UP Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria
Age limit –
- There will be an age limit to apply for JEECUP
- Candidates must have a Science subject in the qualifying examination
- Candidates must have a 10th or equivalent exam from any recognized Board or University.
- Candidates must have scored at least 50% marks and50% marks for the reserved category as SC/ST/OSC/ALC/RBA).
UP Polytechnic Section-wise Distribution
Subject Numbers of question maximum marks
- Chemistry 30 question 30 marks
- Physics 50 questions 50 marks
- Mathematics 70 questions 70 marks
- English 30 questions 30marks
Uttar Pradesh JEECUP Polytechnic 2022 syllabus
UP Polytechnic Exam syllabus will consist of various questions from the Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, and English of 10th level. All candidates please check the complete syllabus of this exam from the authority website through online mode.
- Chemical Equation
- Chemical Reaction
- Carbon and its Compounds
- Periodic Classification of Elements
- Metals and Non-Metals
- Acids, Bases, and SaltsPhysics
- The Human Eye and Colourful world
- Light, Reflection, and Refraction
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Sourced Energy
- Arithmetic progression
- Real Numbers
- Pair of Linear Equations in Two VariablesQuadratic Equations
- Coordinate Geometry
- Surface Areas and Volumes and Probability
- Heights and Distance
- Reported Speech
- Sentence Pattern
- Past perfect
- Sentence Pattern\
- Other Sentence Pattern
- To Infinitive and High Forms
Some Important Guidelines About the Exam
- All candidates fill the application form from the 4th week of February 2022 through the online
- All candidates request please feel the form carefully otherwise any mistake then your Application form rejected
- Full details submit before the 2nd week of May 2022, no application will be accepted after that date.
- Then download this Application form and take a printout of Admit card for further reference.