Directorate of Health Service new jobs, DHS Goa Recruitment 2022 apply online, Full Notification describes Job apply details click here
The Directorate of Health Service is going to the recruitment notification to hire the candidates for the Junior Stenographer, Electrician, Plumber, Staff Nurse, and many more jobs. For more details about the HDS Goa jobs, 2022 official notification read in the below section.
Check the all-new updates about DHS Goa notification Eligibility, Application Fee, Education Qualification, Pay Scale, Age limit, and many more. How to apply for the DHS Goa job 2022 in this article is fully described. Inviting the application from all the eligible and interested candidates to fill DHS Goa department recruitment 2022, and this jobs post Notification or Advertising short description in the below section.
DHS Goa Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy Notification @dhsgoa.gov.in
|Organization Name||Directorate of Health Service (DHS)|
|Post Name||Junior Stenographer, Staff Nurse, Electrician, Plumber, and Other Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
|Qualification||10th Pass or 12th Pass or ITI Pass or Diploma or Graduate|
|Blood Bank Technician||01|
|Assistant Bio Chemist||01|
|Public Relation Officer||01|
All Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs. 18000 to 35400/- per month
- Written test
10th pass, 12th pass, ITI pass, Diploma, Graduate from the recognized University or Institute. For more details required then please visit the official website.
How to Apply DHS Goa Recruitment 2022 Application Form?
- At first, all candidates visit the official website
- Then goes to the home page and find the latest recruitment notification link
- Click on the link and download DHS Goa Recruitment 2022 notification link
- Click on the link and download the DHS Goa recruitment 2022 advertisement
- Now read the advertisement carefully
- After the fill the DHS Goa recruitment 2022 Application from
- Enter that, required details carefully
- After that upload the document as per the requirement
- Pay the application fee online mode
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for further reference.