cowin.gov.in Cowin Vaccine Certificate Download by Mobile Number. How to Download Corona Vaccination Certificate using Arogya Setu App.
The Covid-19 pandemic has destructed many lives and has led to the vast loss of lives. However, two companies have released vaccines for Covid-19 which can save us from the ill effects of Covid-19. If you have already taken the vaccine, then you need to download its certificate which will remain helpful in travels and other stuff, so here we will discuss Cowin Vaccine Certificate Download Procedure using Mobile Number. Read the full article without skipping any content to get all the information present in this article.
Cowin Vaccine Certificate Download by Mobile Number & Arogya Setu App
Two Companies authorized for Covid Vaccination:
- Serum Institute of India Private Limited which produces Covishield.
- Bharat Biotech which produces Covaxin.
Other details related to Covid Vaccination:
The vaccination consists of a total of 2 doses, which completes the total dosage of the vaccination. The Covid-19 vaccination certificate can be downloaded even after the completion of 1st dose of the vaccine. However, a certificate of complete vaccination can be received by people after completion of 2nd dose. PUBG Redeem Code Today Here-Rewards Sites New Update Redemption
The Covid-19 vaccination certificate is necessary to carry while travelling through Public Transport at many places. Also, they are required in a train or air ticket booking, hotel booking, attending examinations, visiting restaurants & tourist spots, etc.
The certificates of vaccination are provided by the vaccination centre by using the portal. Candidates of or above 18 years are eligible for vaccination. The vaccination certificate can also be downloaded through Aarogyasetu App or Cowin Portal. E Shram Portal online-CSE Login Shramik Card Registration How to Apply
Details required for downloading the Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate:
- Aadhar Number
- Mobile Number
Cowin Vaccine Certificate Download Procedure using Mobile Number:
The certificate of vaccination can be downloaded using Mobile Number by following the below-given steps-
- People should visit the website cowin.gov.in first.
- Then, they should click on the “Sign In/ Register” button.
- After that, they must sign in with the help of their registered mobile number.
- Next, they should enter OTP received on that number.
- Then, they must click on the option “Certificate for Covid-19 Vaccination”.
- Finally, the vaccination certificate will appear on the screen, which should be downloaded.
Cowin Vaccine Certificate Download Procedure using Aarogyasetu App:
The certificate of vaccination can be downloaded using Aarogyasetu App by following the below-given steps-
- People should download Aarogyasetu App first through Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Then, they should Sign In using their Mobile Number in the app.
- After that, they must click the link indicating “Cowin”.
- Next, they should enter a beneficiary reference ID of 13-digits.
- Then, they must click on the option “Covid Vaccination Certificate”.
- Finally, they should click on “Download” so that the certificate can be downloaded.
We hope that this article was helpful for you. Please share your views regarding this article through your valuable comments.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes, the vaccination certificate is authorized by the Government of India.
Yes, the certificate is available only through the online process.
Yes, the certificate can be downloaded at any time after vaccination.