All Unpaid Reserved Spaces will be opened up to the Public on April 1, 2019. To ensure your space is held, please complete your registration prior to the above date.
Camping Map Space Sections (By Color)
- RED is RESERVED
- WHITE is AVAILABLE
- BLUE is COMPLETE
We offer over 200 camping spaces, in two different areas of the venue and 140 of those spaces are 20′ x 60′ to accommodate even the largest RV made today. All spaces include water and electrical (15/20 amp) and some spaces include waste lines as well. Don’t have and RV or Trailer? ….No issue, tent camping is also available.
The all inclusive package includes:
- Camping space for your RV, trailer or tent for 4 nights (Thursday thru Sunday) Event opens Saturday Morning at 7:00 am
- Space for your pre-1987 registered event vehicle
- Pre-1987 vehicle entry pass (window sticker)
- Two participant wrist bands (MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES DURING THE ENTIRE EVENT)
- Two event mugs
- A dash plaque
RV and Trailers – $350 – Tents – $250
Picnic Tables – $25
If you are unsure of your space from last year contact Darrell @ 818-667-4538
You may pick up your camping and vehicle credentials on Thursday beginning at 8:00 AM. Please enter the event thru GATE 8 (Last Gate) on Arlington Drive and proceed to the camping registration area across from the Baja Blues Cafe.
- Campers must vacate the camping space by Noon on Monday or render a $25 payment to the fairgrounds.
- Please Clean Up your camp space prior to leaving on Monday.
- Please Pay Close Attention to electrical cords, boxes and water lines as you pull in or out of your space to avoid damage. Damages to any Electrical Boxes, Cords or Waterlines will be billable to the camper.
- Registered Vehicle Parking at the event is on a First Come, First Served Basis.
- Event Officials will be going thru the event Friday morning and removing any “saved” spots, including removing canopies, chairs, etc….
- Registered Vehicles are allowed to park in a spot overnight but only after the event has begun.
- Campers that are in on Thursday must keep the registered vehicle in your campsite until the event opens on Friday.