APPSC AE Recruitment 2022-Assistant Engineer Vacancies Registration Date, Last Date, Qualification, Eligibility, Age Limits at appsc.gov.in.
APPSC AE Recruitment 2022: Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has recently announced a notification regarding the APPSC AE Recruitment 2022. As per the official notification, there are various posts of Arunachal Pradesh Asst Engineer Vacancies in their department.
Eligible and interested applicants who want to apply for the Assistant Engineer Vacancy can apply through long on the official site at: www.appsc.gov.in and through the use of this site, applicants can get more details about the department.
APPSC AE Recruitment 2022-Overview Detail
|Department Name||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of Posts||Assistant Engineer|
|Total Posts||Various Posts|
|Start Date of Registration||Available Soon|
|Last Date||Available soon|
|Category of Article||Recruitment|
|the official site||appsc.gov.in.|
So applicants who are eligible for APPSC AE Recruitment, visit the official site and apply with all required details and submit it before or in February 2022 for Assistant Engineer (civil) and February 2022 for (Electrical) thereafter link to apply will be disabled.
Arunachal Pradesh AE Recruitment 2022-Details
For the job seekers who want to get this job opportunity then applicants can apply for APPSC AE Vacants Posts because under this department there are various vacancies that are unfilled. All those candidates who are eligible and interested to apply for these posts can apply through the online mode application form at the main portal site. Further details information regarding APPSC AE Posts 2022 is mentioned below such as education qualification, age limit, how to apply, and others. After that, the web link will be disabled for applying.
Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2022-Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical/ Electronics and Telecommunication/ Computer engineering from any recognized university for AE (Electronics)
- Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in engineering/ technology in Civil engineering from a recognized university
Age Limit :
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age: 30 year
160/- for general/ OBC
100/- for APST
SC/ST/PWD candidates are fee exempted
The scale of Pay :
Selected applicants will get a good stipend of Rs.5200-20200/- + GP 2400/-
Selection process :
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written tests and Viva-voce/ personal interviews.
How to download APPSC AE Recruitment 2022?
- Firstly go to the main site: www.appsc.gov.in.
- Click on the main link APPSC AE Registratin Online 2022.
- Download the application form.
- After that fill your all the Required detail.
- Check again if all sections will be filled correctly or not.
- After that click on the submit button.
- Take the hard copy of your screen for future use.